A fluid management system is a combination of hardware and software products that together enable security, access and control of fuel stores, whilst monitoring delivery and consumption.Dynamic fluid management is great for companies that require increased accuracy, accountability, security or productivity from their fluid assets.
Our fluid management systems consist of hardware, controllers and software. We service a range of clients in different industries, including vehicle fleets/haulage, construction, ports and non-hydrocarbon applications such as chemical supply and liquid food production. Our systems are feature-rich and incorporate the most secure and accurate technologies for vehicle auto ID, and fluid measurement.
For both supplier and client, the benefits of a dynamic fluid management system relate to open and transparent data disclosure. There is surety of consignment; you know that the product received accurately matches delivery dockets.
- Identifies inwards transactions
- Actuates ball valves to allow authorized deliveries
- Enables unloading pumps
- Receives temperature and flow inputs
- Calculates temperature-compensated measurements
- Stores accurate transaction data
- Captures manifest details, such as volume delivered
Dynamic fluid management systems are suitable for both fixed fuel farms and mobile storages (storage trucks). Our solutions deliver tank overfill prevention, tank level monitoring, fluid loss control, and fuel-stock condition management
- Real time level measurement and recording
- Bulk water detection
- Tank side display for operators
- Bulk storage overfill protection
- Automated stock rotation
- Tracking and management of fluid moves between bulk storages
On the dispense side, dynamic fluid management systems excel in the areas of fuelling efficiency, and security. We track consumption of fuels and service fluids to every asset in your fleet. Seamless process and automatic reporting also reduce the burden of administering contractors or third parties that access fluids on your sites.