LAS provides a system to help the customer ensure that only licensed and legal operators operate vehicles or machinery. Key Control gives total control and peace of mind.
Key Control Unit (KCU):
- Installed in mobile or static machinery.
- Each unit is linked to a license for a specific vehicle.
- Operators issued with card containing licenses.
- KCU locks ignition or start circuitry of equipment.
- Only allows start/ignition on valid licenses.
- Cards programmed at Card Programming Station. (CPS)
- Entire system on CPS. (No server or software installation)
- All data is managed via a web browser.
- Detailed event logging available.
- Custom reports can be generated.
- System can be managed from anywhere on site.
- Up to 256 different license types
- Equipment and licenses can be managed by category and class
- Unlimited number of personnel
- Unlimited number of equipment per license type
License Control Features:
- Prevents unauthorised use of vehicles
- Prevents use of license beyond expiry date
- Enforces legal requirements of license expiry date after 180 days of inactivity
- Frequent reprogramming can limit use of stolen or lost cards
Interface to other systems
- CSV imports and exports available
- Imports and exports can be automated
- Direct interfaces to other databases is possible