Streamlining the fuel supply chain with integrated automation and information management solutions.
Effective enterprise-wide fuel supply-chain management can improve profitability and efficiency by reducing overheads, excessive inventory and cutting high distribution costs. This enterprise-wide approach integrates all activities from receipt, storage and dispatching product at the terminal; through to delivery at the retail or consumer’s premises. True integration encompasses loading terminals, bulk delivery vehicles and retail/consumer sites.
LAS provides a single point of responsibility to design and implement a customer’s fuel supply-chain solution, offering a turnkey approach including the handling of analysis and design, manufacturing, installation, training and commissioning. Solutions are based on a combination of third party and in-house developed software, to provide proven, reliable solutions incorporating the latest automation and optimisation technology. This results in a streamlined, supply-chain with reduced cost, time and product losses
Dynamic Fluid Management
Developed by LAS for consumer sites, mining applications, aviation and specialised loading terminals, Opti-MIM is a cost effective, modular inventory web based management solution that offers:
- Dashboard which highlights exceptions and site specific problems with an ability to drill down for detailed reports.
- It has an open architecture to allow for easy integration of data from various other operational systems as and when required.
- Reports are accessible to different user devices i.e. laptops, cell phones etc.
- Exception reports can be emailed to a set distribution list to deliver an automated and minimal effort reconciliation at month end for the user.
- GPS module which includes features like fuelling locations, vehicle tank levels, etc.
- Alarms/Reports can be emailed to specific users as per specific site requirements on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- New consumption report now calculates consumption trends
- Manages the complete fuel facility; i.e. receipts, stock, transfers and dispensing
- Reports can be interfaced with a wide variety of customer’s financial systems via a flat file.
- Monitors and reconciles incoming, stored, transferred and outgoing fuels and lubricants.
- Has extremely flexible communication capabilities allowing it to interface with almost any hardware using various communication methods such as WI-FI, TCP/IP, GSM, Radio Modem, Fibre Optic, etc.
- Web client allows customers to view their reports via the web.
- Clear audit trail of all transactions
The modular design approach of Opti-MIM means that it is flexible to fit customer’s exact needs. Modules address specific functionality and can be added seamlessly to the base system at any stage. A solution is built up from several functional software modules. Standard configurations are available for different industries, incorporating only those modules that are relevant for the application.
Should you require additional information on LAS software solutions please contact us