Specialising in fuel management LAS provide automatic tank gauging solutions that will assist you to reach more accurate figures when measuring fuel.
Most owners of petroleum products stored in tanks are used to monitoring their stock by dipping the tank with a dip stick. The value on the dipstick is a rough estimate of the product level.
Modern times with high fuel prices require a more reliable method of controlling wet stock.
Does the following concern you?
Automatic tank gauging has the following advantages:
- Automatic and accurate reconciliation to the sales volumes.
- Delivery detection with confirmation of volume, date and time.
- Leak detection.
- Remote level recording to an accuracy of 1 mm.
- Automatic calibration of the tank levels.
- Early water detection with local and remote alerts.
- Remote re-order and minimum level alerts.
- Remote re-order scheduling from the fuel supplier or bulk carrier head office.
- Remote reconciliation of fuel supplied to the site to settle delivery disputes.
Key components used in our Automatic Tank Gauging solutions are:
Should you require more information on fuel management systems such as automatic tank gauging please contact us